[aklug] Re: IT certifications

From: kris laubenstein <krislaubenstein@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 07 2016 - 11:06:04 AKDT

There are some good points in here from Szechuan, among the apparent
frustration with a straw man.

I'm pretty sure there was some NDA I agreed to, but I can say that a major
vendor is in the process of changing how their certification process has
historically been done. It is a MUCH better format than multiple choice and
I believe it will bring more value to their certifications as time goes on.
It will make brain dumps serve as training and less as free answer keys.

Kris Laubenstein