[aklug] Re: New machine or Virtual Machine

From: jason mceachen <jason@brightshinyobject.com>
Date: Thu Jul 28 2016 - 17:00:31 AKDT

I'd recommend your "host" machine (I use my ubuntu laptop) to be 64 bit
if possible, but it's not a requirement. There are lots of base images
that are 32 bit if you're looking to target that architecture later.

Feel free to PM me with details of what you're up to if you're curious
about the bennies and limitations. I can probably help you decide if
docker/containers might make sense, and maybe we can work up a
mesh/architect a plan that fits the docker rules.

Best of luck which ever way you go,

--Jason