[aklug] Re: greetings (puppy)

From: Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com>
Date: Tue Jul 26 2016 - 11:18:20 AKDT

* Robert Halverson <rahalver@yahoo.com> [160726 10:58]:
> Hi Tim,I tried Puppy before and liked it, but it takes a little
> time to get used to, as for maneuvering files around to different
> folders.I can try it on the netbook.  Is fluxbox something that
> would go on Puppy?Rob
  Most certainly fluxbox would go on puppy. It's really a matter of
  RAM, am I right?

  FYI: I have not used puppy, but my brother has. I understand that
  file management might work differently.

  If that is the case, the same issues would present themselves
  regardless of the window manager.

  MC is my main file manager.

  Hopefully you'll hear from some puppy users...

--
Tim