[aklug] Re: Fwd: Future of the Aklug mailing list

From: Mike <alaskabarsalou@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jul 25 2016 - 11:50:34 AKDT

Thanks David.

Currently we are using UAA's ecartis installation.

My personal want would be to continue to use that or something that
would allow us to easily make the transition.

Does anyone have a willingness to work with me to get this up and running?

Also, as a group, are we comfortable with the terms that David has put
forward?

Thanks.