[aklug] Re: Small PFSense Router?

From: JP <jp@jptechnical.com>
Date: Mon Jul 11 2016 - 09:28:47 AKDT

Do a google search for 'pfsense intel nic vs' and you will get link after
link talking about quality of manufacture, driver and performance
differences. Much of it is restated opinion, but in there somewhere is
probably the truth. The pfSense engineers have probably done the most
testing and they recommend Intel.

Hope that helps.

     ___ _______
    | | |