[aklug] Re: slightly OT: Perl Net::LDAP

From: Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com>
Date: Tue May 24 2016 - 11:38:59 AKDT

* David M. Syzdek <david@syzdek.net> [160524 10:58]:
> Todor,
>
> I agree, with Royce. Talking down to someone who is attempting to help you
> is unprofessional and to Royce's defense based upon your question is does
> appear that you are not very familiar with some of the basics of using
> function calls within perl modules.
  As a long-time programmer and member of this list, I will assert
  that if one wishes to work extensively in a particular programming
  language and unpack the magic that is in the offering - join a
  mailing list that is specific to that language.

  There the OT will find numerous individuals with the skill sets of
  Royce and Mr. Syzdek. Their contributions will enable the OT to
  grow in his ability.

  Senior members of such a list will greatly appreciate and
  constructively respond to well - posed questions.

  Posing a well-made question is a skill in itself.

--
Tim