[aklug] Off topic: surplus legacy computer stuff available

From: Greg Schmitz <greg@amipa.org>
Date: Thu May 05 2016 - 22:11:36 AKDT

If you like to fiddle around with old computing equipment, this might be
of interest to you.

AMIPA (Alaska Moving Image Preservation Association) is moving much of
its stored equipment from the UAA/APU Consortium Library here in
Anchorage to an offsite location. We have had to make judgment calls
about what we will keep and move and what we will let go. We have some
surplus computer stuff that we would like to get rid off all at once. I
don't have a detailed list but the lot would include:

2@ MacIntosh Quadra 950s (at least one has some AV cards installed)
2@ Avid Media Processors (CPU)
2@ DigiDesign "Professional Analog Interface" units
1@ Digidesign "Quad Audio" interface (MH031)
2@ Digidesign Slave Driver (MH033)
-- several boxes of interface cables and software

First come, first serve gets it all - we will not break up the lot
because we don't have time to sort through it or deal with multiple
interested parties. The equipment must be removed from The Library by
12:00h Monday, May 9. If nobody takes it, electronic gear will go to
Muni recycling.

Best --greg schmitz

--
v: 907.786.4983