[aklug] Re: file server best practices

From: Gurubandhu Khalsa <greatyoga@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Apr 27 2016 - 23:57:52 AKDT

Sorry, this has to go to everyone.  I looked at the site for AK Linux User Group.  I did not see a way to contact anyone except to sign up for this newsletter.  I went to the last LUG last Friday at Northern Lights and Boniface.  I did not see any cars in the parking lot.  I drove around the whole building and saw one car in the lot and luckily saw the owner of the car.  She was taking out the trash and cleaning the school.  Was the meeting canceled?  I also went two weeks before that on Friday, April 8.  I was late and saw a lot of kids exiting the school at the east end of the building.  Am I missing something?  Are you still having sessions as the website indicates every Friday from 6:30 to 8:30 PM?  I used to come fairly frequently a few years ago so maybe something changed but the website indicates things are still happening.  Please let me know.
Thank you, Gurubandhu Khalsa