[aklug] Re: NTFS Mounting on Windows

From: Christopher Howard <ch.howard@zoho.com>
Date: Fri Apr 01 2016 - 20:48:13 AKDT

The problem I had there was very slow transfer time over the network. In
my use case it is a pretty big deal because I am transferring file of
200 GB and greater. Using a drive directly plugged in through USB I was
able to get 40 MB/s transfer, which is lousy, but I think it was a lot
better than what I was getting over the network with disk read + net
transfer + disk write. I think the Ethernet setup in our office is
rather poorly designed as well, which probably doesn't help anything.
(The entire office convergences onto a single cat 5 before entering into
the server room.)

>>> http://www.alaskasatelliteinternet.com

http://justonemoremathproblem.com
http://iuredivino.deviantart.com/gallery/