[aklug] Re: cached Alaskan Qualys SSL Labs results now updated for DROWN

From: Royce Williams <royce@tycho.org>
Date: Fri Mar 11 2016 - 10:16:43 AKST

Adam, implemented - fanTASTic! I owe you a beer/donut/chocolate at
our next real-world overlap!

All, thanks to Adam, the searching won't start until after you've
typed your 4th character. You may need to force a refresh to get the
new JS -- IIRC my Javascript browser caching time window is a week or
so.

Royce