[aklug] Re: [NUGA] Re: If you are still running SSLv2, you should disable it ASAP

From: Royce Williams <royce@tycho.org>
Date: Wed Mar 02 2016 - 12:44:33 AKST

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 11:23 AM, macdonald.org <jim@macdonald.org> wrote:

> assuming you trust everyone you talk to on here…
>
> I’ve met that Williams guy, he’s a little dodgy…

I remember dodging erasers in Physics class in high school, anyway. ;)

Kidding aside, I really didn't mean for my post to cause anything other
than awareness (and action where appropriate). Anyone who needs gratis
advice for a given platform, I'm ready to provide it pro bono (though it
might have to timeshift to after normal business hours; gotta do justice to
$DAYJOB first. :) )

Royce