[aklug] SFTP for Windows Server 2008

From: Christopher Howard <christopher@alaskasi.com>
Date: Thu Feb 11 2016 - 13:22:06 AKST

Hi. Am trying to get an SFTP server installed on a WS2008 box. I see
tons of results from a Web search, but was wondering if any body had any
good suggestions from recent experience before I do more experimenting.
I tried KypM but was running into issues with login errors and key size
incompatibility. Support options looked minimal so I thought maybe it'd
be better to try something else.

One thing that was appealing about KypM is it does (or is supposed to
do) the AD authentication out of the box... not sure if that is a common
feature or not, but it would be handy.

--
Christopher Howard, Computer Assistant
Alaska Satellite Internet