[aklug] Re: Remote Assistance Software?

From: Peter Barclay PCNI <admin@pcni.us>
Date: Mon Feb 01 2016 - 17:48:45 AKST

Screen connect is reasonable and permanent or disposable client depending on how you want to support. Also does video screen and audio recording. Not really a replacement for camtasia studio but its OK in a pinch. Works with nix Mac and win clients. We host ours on Ubuntu 14.

Sent from Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/blhgte>