[aklug] Looking for a human resource

From: Zach Washburn <oneleft.ak@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Dec 03 2015 - 10:26:24 AKST

Hello all,

Due to life's happenings I will be leaving my current position at a local
mechanical service company as the IT/Projects Manager and am looking for my
replacement.

I encourage all of you to consider any colleagues who possess skills in
each of the following areas:

IT Services to include Incident, Request, Change and Problem Management
Project Management to include PMBOK concepts awareness
Mechanical Systems knowledge to include Plumbing and HVAC

Please reply to me with their contact information should they be available
within the next two weeks.

Thank guys for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Zach Washburn
oneleft.ak@gmail.com
(907) 205-9070 - Mobile