[aklug] Re: OT(?): Remote Access VPN

From: Christopher Howard <christopher.howard.asi@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 26 2015 - 08:45:05 AKDT

Any opinions on Ubiquiti vs. pfSense as far as ease of getting a VPN up
and running? In our small office situation, the VPN feature is really
the only thing that would justify the purchase. As mentioned before, the
main idea is to give the boss (and maybe some co-workers) the ability to
access the network shares while out traveling.

---