[aklug] Re: OT: Windozs time syncronization

From: JP <jp@jptechnical.com>
Date: Thu Oct 15 2015 - 14:04:02 AKDT

I don't particularly trust GPOs and DCs to just handle NTP correctly. I
manually set the NTP server to my pfSense firewall, which I trust more than
a windows box any day of the week ;-) I set it on each machine with a batch
file or through my RMM utility. I also set everything to something.ntp.org,
depending on where I am and how lazy I am feeling as regards finding the
correct subdomain.

YMMV

     ___ _______
    | | |