[aklug] Re: Anyone have a spare mechanical/IBM keyboard?

From: Lee Brumbaugh <lbrumbaugh@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 25 2015 - 14:05:53 AKDT

I cleaned up the keyboard that I got from Greg, which apart from the grime
seems like it should work fine. Waiting for an active ps/2 to usb
converter to know for sure if it works. I don't see why it wouldn't though.

I also ordered the Lolita Spyder 87
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0112GCA4Y/ref=s9_hps_bw_g147_i6>. It's
a tenkeyless keyboard that Amazon had in their Warehouse. It says it has
minor cosmetic damage so I'm hoping that just means a few scratches, but
we'll see.

*Lee Brumbaugh*