[aklug] Re: heads-up for OpenSSL change affecting TLS using 512-bit DH parameters

From: Royce Williams <royce@tycho.org>
Date: Wed Jun 17 2015 - 22:54:23 AKDT

JP, rockin' - bullet dodged. :)

All, if this is an issue for any of you or your customers, here's what you
may see in your logs if you're doing sendmail:

Jun 17 22:35:28 heffalump sendmail[60380]: STARTTLS=client, error: connect
failed=-1, reason=dh key too small, SSL_error=1, errno=0, retry=-1

It's the "dh key too small" that's the tell.

Royce