[aklug] Re: Hey... you having problems with your MTA static or something?

From: adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Sun Apr 05 2015 - 14:50:33 AKDT

Oh, I missed the part of your email that actually stated what you wanted
for DNS entries. I'll do that now. There's too many children running
around here right now, and it's doing a number on reading and comprehension.

Note: I'm not sure why you got any pushback. I even see an email about
the problem in my work inbox, but I didn't see anything in the email
forwarded that showed the reject from spamrats.

Hopefully we'll get this taken care of right away.

And for what it's worth, we make reverse dns changes for whatever reason
someone wants. I'll even make a silly TXT record if you like.

Adam

--
Adam