[aklug] Re: Check my headers (I.P. blacklisted)

From: WestonandSuzy Howard <westonandsuzyhoward@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 05 2015 - 08:31:40 AKDT

He is risen indeed. Happy Easter!
Didn't want to hijack the post, just wanted to post the appropriate
response to Tim's post.

On Apr 5, 2015 7:26 AM, "Tim Johnson" <tim@akwebsoft.com> wrote:

* Royce Williams <royce@tycho.org> [150404 07:51]:

> On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 7:39 AM, Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > * Royce Williams <ro...
  No further movement on this subject. It's Easter (Happy Easter
  all, He is Risen). I will wait a day or two and if we don't hear
  from either Adam or Schu, maybe I'll give Schu a call, given that
  he is still around. He once told me that he was no longer on this
  list.

--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com, http://w...