[aklug] Possible job opportunities

From: David J. Weller-Fahy <dave+lists.aklug@caterva.org>
Date: Tue Mar 24 2015 - 17:18:18 AKDT

List,

I know some pretty talented programmers hang out here, and I just found
out about two jobs that are available near where I've finally settled.

There are two Java developer positions near Boston (Burlington area).
If you are interested and live in the Boston area please contact me off
list (the same goes if you know someone who may qualify, be interested,
and live down here).

Figured I'd throw something up here, as I know some people who used to
be in AK still lurk. Also, karma. :)

-dave

--
dave [ please don't CC me ]