[aklug] Re: If programming languages were weapons

From: Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com>
Date: Thu Mar 05 2015 - 18:45:26 AKST

* Christopher Howard <ch.howard@zoho.com> [150305 17:15]:
> http://bjorn.tipling.com/if-programming-languages-were-weapons
  Clever, but exactly what does it say? Nothing.

  I *do* like the PHP section tho'.

  Years ago, I went from C to C++ then figured out how
  to do single-coder OOP in ansi C and went back to C.

  There is this thing called Common Lisp. "common" is what the
  people who raised me used to call hookers.

  Then there is elisp. Makes me want to set my hair on fire.

  Language is so very interesting. Programming and otherwise.

--
Tim