[aklug] Re: Intel ME and AMT Firmware

From: Jon Bradley <weatchu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Feb 04 2015 - 23:22:42 AKST

Very nice, I have an x60 still that will take coreboot (I have not
done that yet). My favourite keyboard ever on a laptop, but I don't
lug it around because the battery life isn't that great and the screen
is way to dim in the sun, so its a "house" machine most of the time.

They are only sometimes for cheap, I got mine for $188, then you
-could- add the coreboot to it yourself.

j.

(\ /)
( . .) Jon's website is here:
c(")(") http://www.securityrabbit.com