[aklug] Slightly off Topic: site doesn't behave the same for https as it does for http

From: Mike <alaskabarsalou@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Dec 13 2014 - 16:24:03 AKST

Can someone explain why a site wouldn't behave the same under https as
it does for http?

When I go to the site using http.... there is some javascript code
that scrolls four random pictures and it works how I would expect it.

However, when going to the same site with https, it doesn't scroll the
pictures...from what I can tell, it just stacks them atop of each other.

This particular site is using a self-signed certificate, but that
doesn't seem to matter.

Thoughts?

Mike B.

Troubleshooting Background:

This isn't true for all browsers, so far only firefox 34 on my ubuntu machine.

Works fine for ipad, haven't tested others.

Site is https://frontierfunflyers.org