[aklug] Re: Acer Aspire One D250 Wireless problems

From: Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com>
Date: Tue Nov 25 2014 - 17:04:45 AKST

* Mike <alaskabarsalou@gmail.com> [141125 16:46]:
> Tim,
>
> On a lark, I found this:
>
> http://askubuntu.com/questions/90993/how-to-let-networkmanager-manage-wlan-interface-after-upgrade
>
> It wasn't clear fro your descriptions if you had tried looking at a
> permissions problem, but just thought I would throw this out there.
  Thanks Mike.
  Just to be clear, this is not an upgrade, it is a fresh from
  scratch install.
  See
  search string :
  "This is what eventuelly worked for me"
  I'm running out of daylight, so I may not be checking email again
  until tomorrow, but I'm going to check out the reinstall of the
  firmware.

  I appreciate the replies (both on and off the list). Keep 'em
  comin'. :) Help me make my wife happy.

--
Tim