[aklug] Linux viruses, etc.

From: Mike <alaskabarsalou@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Nov 21 2014 - 13:28:37 AKST

I read a recent article describing how Linux is starting to become a
platform that is being targeted by "bad guys" with various key
loggers, etc.

However, there is no information present for mitigation of those efforts.

I imagine that things have gone on like that in the Windows world, but
I'm surprised that folks haven't come forward with ways to minimize or
resolve those types of attacks?

Am I just not looking in the right places for the answers?

A specific one that we can discuss is citadel.

Thoughts?

Mike B.