[aklug] Re: easy backup software

From: JP <jp@jptechnical.com>
Date: Tue Jul 15 2014 - 11:03:42 AKDT

+1 for rsnapshot. It took me a little why to get my head wrapped around
it... but it saved my butt on a few occasions. You need to make sure you
have a nice big NAS or storage to send your backups to though... they can
get get big fast, even though there are tons of symlinks in there to make
it work you will have a ton of disk usage pretty easily.

907-748-2200JP Technical <http://www.jptechnical.com/>helpdesk@jptechnical.com