[aklug] Mouse problem

From: Kurt Brendgard <brendgard@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jun 25 2014 - 12:48:37 AKDT

As some of you might remember, I've been wanting to set up a small server that I can move around, and to also use to store converted DVDs so that I can pack the disks away where my kids can't get to them and scratch them up. I've played around with the Superb Mini Server a bit, and I've tried a few times to get it to work on an Acer Aspire One netbook. I'm pulling what little hair out that I have left trying to figure out why the mouse doesn't work. It works in the command line, but will not in the GUI. I've tried to tell it to use different mice types, and even plugged in a USB mouse. Anybody had any problems along these lines before with one of these things? Any ideas of what might be causing it?

Thanks in advance
Kurt