[aklug] Re: member spam,Fwd: [trinity-users] TDE needs your help!

From: Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com>
Date: Tue Mar 18 2014 - 12:48:09 AKDT

* Patrick Wilke <pwilke@clearwire.net> [140318 12:41]:
> Greg How have you been I was thinking about starting a new Linux
> users group out here in the Valley unless there is already one
> started Patrick Wilke  Founder of the AKLUG

  There used to be SLUG - Susitna Linux user's group. It was hosted
  by Greg Jetter who is now a network programmer for GCI and was for
  a long time my business partner at akwebsoft. It kind of died away
  by neglect, but if there is interest enough to start another one,
  I would be all for it.

  I think SLUG faded away about 6 years ago. Ran out of "young
  blood".

  I live in Palmer

--
Tim