[aklug] Re: RPI

From: Justin Presler <ankorite@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Dec 01 2013 - 15:50:19 AKST

My Pi is set up with Raspbmc mounted to the back of my flat screen. I also
have a ir receiver on the gpio for remote control using my TVs remote. I've
got a project on the breadboard right now that monitors my USB port on the
TV and powers on/off the Pi to match the state of the TV. This makes my
cheap flat screen one of those fancy "smart TVs" with YouTube and access to
my NAS. I've heard rumors of Netflix on Raspbmc, then I will be set!

Cheers,
Justin