[aklug] Re: Fwd: linux

From: Royce Williams <royce@tycho.org>
Date: Fri Nov 22 2013 - 17:47:52 AKST

Hrm ... they need some assistance with more than just VoIP. This profile:

    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/amiel-crandall/42/215/65a

... refers to this domain, which is running a default install of Apple's
HTTP server:

$ lynx -dump http://www.libertytele.com/ | head
Welcome to Server

   Server simplifies configuring, hosting, and managing websites. The
   intuitive interface makes it easy to create a website, and provides
   advanced capabilities for professional webmasters.

Could be an opportunity to really roll up sleeves and go to town ... or
could be a tar baby.

Royce