[aklug] ARIN on the road...

From: Leif Sawyer <lsawyer@gci.com>
Date: Fri Nov 15 2013 - 11:23:56 AKST

AkLUG'rs...

I've been approached by ARIN as a central contact/facilitator to help spread the word
about a potential ARIN-on-the-Road event up here in Alaska.

This would, potentially, take place next year ( June 2014) on or around the 6th.

They're currently looking at Fairbanks or Anchorage, and are wondering if there
are any significant Internet-related events that they might be able to join up with
(as opposed to a stand-alone event in June) in either area.

Here's a link to find out more about what you can expect, along with some archived
past meetings: https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/on-the-road/

As an official ARIN representative for my company, I'm fairly involved with the
internet governance and IP policy, and attend the big meetings that happen at
least once, if not twice a year. I whole-heartedly implore you to attend them,
or at least the AOTR event!

Leif