[aklug] Re: GoPro/Cineform with Linux

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri Oct 25 2013 - 11:07:51 AKDT

Greg,

a Quick google search came up with this:

http://goprouser.freeforums.org/3d-editing-in-linux-t5572.html

I've been using OpenShot and it seems to work pretty well, I was able
to take some video with my phone and add alternate audio and produce
it to play well on an iPhone as one test.

Your mileage may vary.

Mike B.