[aklug] Re: OFFTOPIC: Re: Re: ACS Google Gateway

From: Greg Schmitz <greg@amipa.org>
Date: Tue Oct 22 2013 - 02:49:00 AKDT

Richard, who do you think wrote most of the OS code that you now make
your living off of and who paid to develop the network that you now
profit from? Just wondering. Seems there is some irony involved unless I
missed the point of your screed. --greg

--
Greg Schmitz
Alaska Moving Image Preservation Association (AMIPA)