[aklug] Re: AKLUG Poll: Wireless Technology Survey

From: Mark Bolzern <mark@nusalaska.com>
Date: Sun Oct 06 2013 - 18:46:58 AKDT

Survey Response:

I'll take you up on looking up the details. I just haven't the time.

At NUS, we are running the latest Tomato firmware on ASUS RT-N16 router.

Three routers at the main office location, and 1 each at several of our
customer sites, all integrated into a WAN VPN.

Our office desk computers & servers are wired, but the laptop and android
portable devices all use WiFi. There are about a dozen of these.

Mark