[aklug] New NETGEAR R6300v2 AC 1750 Router

From: Zach Washburn <oneleft.ak@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 01 2013 - 16:47:03 AKDT

If anyone is interested, I purchased two of these and now only need one so
I am selling the other one. It is in brand new condition and performs very
well! Contact me if interested in buying it. It has a usb 3.0 port and a
usb 2.0 port, beam forming, and will connect using the new AC standard up
to 1750 Mbps. Currently on sale at most places for 179.99, but I will take
$125 for it. I am in northeast anchorage near Costco Debarr, just email me
if interested.

Zach