[aklug] New Blog Test / Promotion

From: Christopher Howard <christopher.howard@frigidcode.com>
Date: Sun Jul 28 2013 - 21:59:39 AKDT

Hey guys, I recently started a new blog. It is basically a repository of
all the code snippets I create as I do practice programming problems and
learn new programming concepts. (Mostly functional and logic
programming.) It replaced all the old content at my site:

frigidcode.com <http://frigidcode.com>

If somebody with an interest in that sort of thing could create an
account and make a comment, I would feel more confident that the
configuration is correct. If you aren't into programming so much, at
least there is this Java-based Mastermind clone I wrote a few years ago:

http://frigidcode.com/2013/06/java-logician.html