[aklug] Re: Article: Bamford, They Know Much More Than You Think

From: Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com>
Date: Fri Jul 26 2013 - 10:52:27 AKDT

* Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org> [130726 10:02]:
> On Fri, 26 Jul 2013, Tim Johnson wrote:
>
> > Say what? You just now noticed?
>
> You know, Tim, that there is such a thing called sarcasm. I'm sure the rate
> of apathy in today's population is no less than it was during your college
> years. If anything, it's probably more.
>
> But, people will do what they will do, and they ultimately get the
> government they deserve. All I can do is hold true to my responsibilities
> as a citizen and hope the tide eventually turns back in my favor.
  No one would accuse you of being behind any curve ....

  It is just that covert surveillance of citizens has been going on
  for as long as we have been a republic and we need to be always on
  our guard - and not just for government out of control either. I
  could write a book on the subject, but it would be years before I
  could do it without hurting people I am close to.

  I'm done. Back to coding...

  """
  Keep your powder dry and may the weapon of choice be the right one
  for the occasion.
  """
  -- Alaskus Curmudgeous

--