[aklug] Re: low-power, bare bones Linux-based drive cage

From: Mark Bolzern <Mark@NUSalaska.com>
Date: Sat Jul 20 2013 - 17:06:24 AKDT

I am not aware of the O-Droid X2 having any SATA ports, but there are 6 USB
ports, and they support the Seagate 3 and 4TB USB drives just fine

For the power, all you'll need is 5V 2A plus more 5V for the USB drives (as
long as you don't buy something different).

The amperage will be additive and the voltage a constant 5v. Being DC, it
can all come from a common output on one power supply with enough amperage
rating.

Be sure to properly observe hooking all the positives together, and
separately all the negatives together.