[aklug] Off topic Post seeking assistance

From: Mark Bolzern <Mark@NUSalaska.com>
Date: Thu Jun 27 2013 - 10:56:14 AKDT

Hi guys, I'm newly back to town after a long 30 year absence. I am known
here in town for having started the Alaska Society, originally known as the
IBM PC and Compatibles User group, and elsewhere as one of the founding
fathers of Linux

*Can any of you refer me to an Automotive Body Shop you recently thought
was good to work with?* Who can be trusted?

I look forward to seeing / meeting you all at a future aklug meeting. among
other events

Thanks

Mark Bolzern
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markbolzern/

PS: My apologies to the admin of this list for sending my first attempt at
this post from a non-subscribed address.