[aklug] Linux guy coming to town

From: Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com>
Date: Sun May 26 2013 - 11:28:42 AKDT

Theodore Kilgore is going to be in Anchorage from June 16 to to June 28.
He and his wife teach at Auburn College, Alabama and he has done
some things early on with kernel development (I think) as well as
some image and audio processing for linux.
http://www.linuxtoday.com/infrastructure/2001081702120NWCYHW
as an example.

He's a nice guy, he certainly is _no_ Richard Stallman (some folks
who met RS when he was up here wanted to take him to the woods and
leave him for the bears).

I bet he would like to meet some Alaska Linux heads. He will be
spending some time at my place in Palmer. Maybe a meetup in
Anchortown could be arranged?

--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com