[aklug] employment opportunity

From: larry collier <larry@medease.com>
Date: Thu May 09 2013 - 13:42:52 AKDT

AKLUGers,

I'm sending this in case any of you would be interested. It isn't in
general circulation yet.

Larry

Anchorage based business looking for a Linux and Windows support person to join our IT staff. Primary role is to manage in-house computer software systems and network connections to ensure high levels of functionality and security in supported business applications. You will participate in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure system maintenance and improvement that is consistent with company goals, industry best practice and regulatory requirements.

Responsibilities may include, but are not limited too: monitor network, manage end user accounts, network audits, security audits, test backups and restores, disaster recovery planning, recommend software/hardware improvements, research and development, work cohesively with other IT members, and participate in ad hoc projects.

The successful canidate must have both Linux and Windows knowledge. Other useful attributes are:
TCP/IP, Apache HTTP, Samba, LDAP, MySQL, IPTables, IPSec, DNS, DHCP, Perl, PHP, Bash, C/C++

Email resume tomichaelbeaty74@gmail.com.