[aklug] Re: really tiny text editor with emulation

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Thu Apr 18 2013 - 09:30:57 AKDT

On Thu, 18 Apr 2013, Mike Tibor wrote:

> Don't let Arthur fool you--he portrays himself as a Vim fan, but I found the
> following in his .profile on one of the servers when he still worked here at
> ACS:
>
> alias vi='pico'
>
> ;-)

You're an evil, evil man, Tibor. I still remember the time you tried to
freak me out by modifying my .profile to make it look like I logged into a
DOS box. I know we don't work together anymore, but if we do again
someday... I haven't forgotten, and I will have my revenge. ;-)

         --Arthur Corliss
           Live Free or Die