[aklug] Re: Mimedefang Pain

From: Mike Tibor <tibor@tibor.org>
Date: Thu Apr 18 2013 - 09:09:06 AKDT

On Wed, 17 Apr 2013, Royce Williams wrote:

> I'd invoke mimedefang with a -D (non-daemon, "foreground" mode), and run it via strace
> -f, to watch the processes and calls to see what file it's actually not finding.

That's a great idea--and I appreciated Michael Fowler's response too.

Strangely, it seems to be working fine now, but the odd part is that I
haven't made any changes.

I'm going to hammer the crap out of this thing over the weekend and if it
gives me the slightest hiccup I'll just wipe it and install a 32 bit
version of Centos and go from there.

Thanks again for the ideas,
Mike