[aklug] April: IndieInfoTech Second Wednesdays Meetup (Anchorage, AK)

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Tue Apr 02 2013 - 15:16:49 AKDT

Heya folks. An IIT member will be giving a talk about computer based
graphic design tools and I will be giving a talk on multi-level caching
techniques (software, open) that can be used in application development for
a myriad of solutions - mostly web based.

This time around we will be at the Peanut Farm again and I do say my fellow
AKLUGians.. it is a fun time.

RSVP here to get updates if the venue .. evaporates. We have a backup in
the area.

http://www.meetup.com/IndieInfoTech/events/111697642/

- Shane