[aklug] Alaska Hackathon Spring 2013

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Tue Mar 26 2013 - 09:23:06 AKDT

Heya guys, so I'm helping out with the Alaska Hackathon (South Central) and
wanted to get you developers and those of you who can come up with
interesting projects involved as much as possible!

For developers and designers.. register!

  http://www.alaskahackathon.org/developers/register

For idea guys (Not mutually exclusive)

  We need your help finding projects that south central area non-profits
could benefit from. It's a difficult process to approach any organization
and say "Hey.. what can we do for you in a weekend." and get results.
 Email me if you have anything.. or.. I don't see why an open discussion
wouldn't work either.

Thanks for your attention on this and I hope to see you at the show! See
the website for more info: http://www.alaskahackathon.org/

I'll be the one running around in a panic.

- Shane