[aklug] Does anyone have two HP Proliant ML110 Hard drive cages?

From: Todd Larson <todd@akcomputerrescue.com>
Date: Thu Feb 21 2013 - 20:49:00 AKST

I am building a server from scratch and right now I am running into a
problem of not having the cages for the 2 SATA disks that I have and want to
use. I bought the server without any disks in it, assuming that the new
server would have the drive cages. It did have spares but they are not
capable of holding disks, it is only a spare. I guess I had forgotten about
that part.

Can anyone help out by selling me spare disk cages?

Email me @ todd@akcomputerrescue.com if you can help.

Thanks

Todd