[aklug] Another excellent security guide...not limited to debian

From: Robert Crowe <crowe.robert@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 21 2013 - 16:00:49 AKST

I found this guide on the #! forums in the Tips, Trick, Scripts section:

The paranoid #! Security
Guide<http://crunchbang.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=24722>

An incredible wealth of info. From the debian luks encryption to sandboxing
firefox. The Bloody Vikings addon just appelas to me for some reason...

Keep your data safe!

--
ΨΦ! μ~πζ≈∞Ωא
"Listen to me! When you die in Alaska you die in real life!"