[aklug] IndieInfoTech Meetup Jan 31st @ UAA

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Tue Jan 29 2013 - 08:24:41 AKST

Heya folks.. the last January meetup is this 31st for IndieInfoTech..
followed by the February meetings on the 13th and 28th.

This meeting we will have a speaker from SeeClickFix as well as a remote
presenter from Kenai do their thing talking about CouchDB. We also have a
local presentation by Daniel Feltey.

We will be testing out the viability of Google Hangouts for remote
presenters.

We typically wash up at the Blue Fox afterwards.

Since we are at UAA I highly recommend telling your student friends about
this if they are interested in I.T. and C.S.

http://www.meetup.com/IndieInfoTech/events/92729562/

Thanks!

Shane