[aklug] Re: CL add about Linux

From: Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com>
Date: Fri Jan 18 2013 - 13:57:58 AKST

* adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org> [130118 13:26]:
> FTR, I emailed Tim personally, since I was giving him the benefit of the
> doubt. I'm guessing he responded to the list to assuage the fears of
> anyone else who might have thought along the same lines as me.

  There's nothing that I see about the CL post that suggests that
  the post is __not__ legitimate. It is just that the presentation
  is unprofessional. Aaron Swartz started out when he was about 14 I
  think. This could be the writing of a teenager who really on the
  ball and has created something special.

  Actually, I am personally (sigh!) acquainted with a very talented
  con artist. (Her or his) presentation would have been very
  professional. But keep yer hand on yer wallet...

--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com